Alliance Finest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
  Home
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 51 registered users
The newest registered user is palaivas

Our users have posted a total of 161 messages in 52 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dragon Soul Progression updated

Go down

Dragon Soul Progression updated Empty Dragon Soul Progression updated

Post  Ofelio Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:14 am

Hagara, the Stormbreaker is down!

Dragon Soul Progression updated Preview Another tremendous effort from everyone again! ...And another raid kill after hours. Your fine work is not going un-noticed. I also appreciate everyone's restraint over the weekend as we cleared the trash for all our rogues to pickpocket, but left the boss. I think our patience paid off.

It really was a terrific achievement to get two new bosses on one reset and I think it will reflect further improvement to just down Hagara again on Thursday. Having said that, it would be great for you all to check out Ultraxion if you haven't already done so.

Please remember to sign up in the calendar and keep up the excellent work farming mats. Please all start/continue to gather Lavascale Catfish, Highland Guppies and Fathom Eels and deposit in the guild bank. As Spellman wisely pointed out...everyone with feast is 10x the buff so it does make a difference.

Warlord Zon'ozz is down!

Great job everyone on Thursday night's raid! I was extremely impressed with the way everybody stayed focused for the entire time. You all worked very hard and I am tremendously proud of you all. Starting Hagara means a great deal for all our rogues and of course our guild bank gold as we look to sell pick pockets to non-guildies if possible.

Please check out the Tactics Guide and/or strategy videos for Hagara and
Ultraxion before Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it immensely!

Last edited by Ofelio on Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:32 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Progress: 14.02.12)
Ofelio
Ofelio

Male
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2010-08-19

https://www.youtube.com/AlianceFinest

Back to top Go down

Dragon Soul Progression updated Empty Valentines day kill

Post  Ofelio Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 am

very proud to be part of this team
Ofelio
Ofelio